A new vehicle is a major investment. It is a purchase that you must be able to rely on for years. However, the choice of a vehicle is not only to get us from place to place, it is to provide a positive experience each time we’re behind the wheel.
Car and truck dealers know that purchasing a vehicle, even a used one, requires a sizeable investment. Thus, they offer financing options with monthly payments stretched over a period of time. This means that, for most, they can afford to make the payments while enjoying the pleasure of the vehicle.
When a patient considers the many advantages of dental implants, typically, the only hesitation to proceed with treatment lies in the cost. Because many insurance companies deem dental implants as an elective procedure, getting coverage is not always available.
I suppose they look at dental implants in a similar fashion as Lasik, which corrects common eye problems such as myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. While the surgery can restore many to 20-20 vision, insurance companies see this as elective, although they often provide benefits for eye glasses. Why? Well, the reason is pretty clear — $$$.
Yet, a large percentage of people who wear eye glasses don’t like wearing them. They can be uncomfortable, inconvenient and frustrating. The lenses are easily smudged with the simplest touch and, for things like being in the shower or for many sports, they are either useless or in the way.
This is why over 600,000 people opt for Lasik each year, knowing the expense will largely be out-of-pocket. They choose to make the investment because the advantages of NOT wearing glasses is worth it.
This is also why so many adults choose dental implants over other tooth replacement options. They advantages are endless, including:
• Dental implants are positioned in the jaw bone, just as natural tooth roots. This provides a secure, dependable foundation for replacement teeth.
• Dental implants restore the ability to bite and chew foods comfortably.
• Dental implants do not move when eating, eliminating worries over embarrassing slips.
• Dental implants restore stimulation to the bone where they are held. This halts bone loss that can cause changes in facial appearance and ‘slippery’ dentures.
• Dental implants are designed to last a lifetime, making them a ‘one and done’ investment.
• Dental implants will never decay, require a root canal or break.
• Dental implants enhance confidence in social settings, enabling you to enjoy smiling and laughing with others.
• Dental implants come in many shapes and sizes, each designed to accommodate specific needs.
• Dental implants are safe and one of the most successful of all implant-in-bone procedures.
• Dental implants can provide teeth that you brush in your mouth and a smile you’ll never ‘take out.’
Implant systems vary, with most being able to hold more than one tooth. For example, one implant can support a bridge of several teeth while several strategically-placed implants can support a full arch of teeth. Because the fees for implant treatment are largely based on the number of implants placed, this means that the costs for treatment may be less than you realize.
Having many years of experience in the diagnosis and placement of dental implants, I can determine which implant system may work best for you. We offer several easy payment options that break treatment fees into affordable monthly amounts, most requiring no down payment and interest-free.
In our office, I also provide both oral and I.V. sedation (‘twilight sleep’) for optimal comfort and relaxation during your procedure. With every visit, my staff and I make comfort a high priority. We take great pride in helping once fearful patients to overcome their fears through a relationship of trust, knowing their needs are respected.
To fully consider dental implants for your individual needs and goals, schedule a no-charge consultation. This is a private conversation in a room removed from the clinical side of the office. During this time, I’ll answer your questions and explain the process of the implant systems best for you.
Call 843-871-6351 to schedule your consultation appointment. I look forward to meeting you!